Sunday 29 June 2014

Eva's Robot



                                           Eva’s Robot.
On Monday I brought a robot to school I made it with my sister. First we had to get two boxes and cut out the hole for our head so we can see where we are going. Second we cut out the arm holes. On Saturday we drew on the robot. I got to draw on the front of the face. I put some red lipstick on her then I put on some eye shadow on her eyes. I put on some mascara on her too. My teacher Mrs Riley said that I can share the robot and Mrs Riley said that I can chose someone to wear the robot. Can you guess who’s inside?
They are kind, crazy, smelly, tall, brave, noisy, smart and fast.

Scroll down to What are we like? to find out.

3 comments:

  1. Very creative Eva. Is your robot Isaiah? Mrs R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Eva! I love your writing describing how you made your robot. Very clever!

    ReplyDelete